National Championships
Make the Call - Umpire Recruitment
Worth Sports
How do I request an Insurance Claim Form?

You can contact the National Office (or BC Office if you reside in BC) to request a claim form if you have been injured. Claim forms will be sent to insured members once a fully completed incident report has been received by Slo-Pitch National outlining the accident and the injured party has been confirmed as an insured member.